1. Where are the apartments situated?
The apartments are located in the center of Bucharest between Romana and Unirii Square
2. Why should you choose us?
By choosing an apartment, you will get privacy, more independence and freedom during your stay. Also, the Bucharest apartments are cheaper than the hotels in Bucharest and more practical. And if you are traveling in family or with your friends, the apartment will allow you to be together during your stay.
3. Are car parking facilities available?
Yes, at all locations.
4. Do you allow pets in your apartments?
We care that our apartments stay clean and to high standard, therefore we can not allowed pets.
5. Are children welcome in your apartments?
Yes. We even offer babycots.
6. Are electricity, gas and telephone charges included in the rental price?
Yes! Electricity, gas and local phone calles are included in the rental price.
7. What are the minimum and maximum lengths of stay?
The minimum length of stay is 1 day and the maximum 1 year.
8. How can we contact you?
We are just a phone call away should you have any queries. Our contact details can be found on the contact page. Reservation details can be found on reservation page.
9. Are there linens and towels in the apartments?
Yes, there are. They are changed twice a week.
Call now to book your apartment in Bucharest
At Accommodation in Bucharest you will find a new meaning for the word "home", saving time and money! In this way you can get the privacy of an apartment as an alternative to a hotel room.
Our private flats are cheap, much more cheaper than staying in a hotel. They are all located in central areas near turist attractions and business centers.